Thursday, July 26, 2007

Menu Planning

I do so much better when I know what is in the house to eat! Before joining WW, I always made my weekly menu plan on "Desk Day" (usually Tuesday) so anything I needed for the following week could be purchased when out shopping on "Errand Day". This good habit fell by the wayside in the blur that was June. I love reading what my favourite bloggers out there are having for dinner, so I thought I would return the favour today! Now I ask you, does this look like I am going without?

Breakfast
2 Eggs, scrambled with Mrs. Dash
Whole Wheat Toast
(2 for 90 Cal - 1 point)
1/2 T Cheeze Whiz
1/2 T Peanut Butter
Skim Milk
Lunch
Sliced Smoked Turkey, FF Swiss Cheese & Tomato Sandwich
with 1 T Hellman's Light Mayo
16 rice crackers
2 T of Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Dinner
Chicken Stir Fry made with:
2 oz breast meat
Veggy mix from Costco
Stir fried in chicken broth, seasoned with Garlic, Ginger, Soya sauce and Hot Chili Sauce
(I toss the package stuff that comes with the veggies...mine is better, and POINT FREE!)
Ice Cream Bar
Snackage to use up the rest of the points for the day:
McDonald's Ice Cream Cone
Werther's Candy

No comments: