Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday Weigh Day

Why does your system always sabotage you on your weigh-in day? Today, swollen water retaining fingers and feet included, I am down another .8 pounds. Better that than nothing! In the grand scheme of things since my plan is to lose at least six pounds a month, I am on "schedule". But again, I reassure myself, that if that is what works for others, why shouldn't it work for me? So, although it is a drop in the bucket, it is a welcomed little drop!

I am beginning to see that a man on holidays without an itinerary is a dangerous thing. Two trips to Home Depot to buy a bit of quarter round for the kitchen door that still isn't the right thickness...sigh. It's exhausting watching those wheels spin!

Breakfast: Prebiotic toast & butter, egg, skim milk (love the effects of that bread, but whew! 2 points for one slice? So, it is an occasional gift to the 'system' wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
Lunch: Whole wheat tortilla 'pizza' with turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, pesto, peppers
Supper: lamb chops, potatoes, green beans, raspberries and cool whip for dessert.
Snacks: Nectarine, plum, oranges, rice crackers and red pepper dip

No comments: