Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wednesday

What is it about the middle of the week? I was going in all directions all at once! It isn't a good thing for me to be on my own, as I really don't bother cooking for "just me". Wednesday is also my TV night, so that explains the Doritos.

So, as much as I hate to admit to it, this was the menu:

Morning
1 item egg
1 serving Light Rye Bread
1 serving RSF Becel
1/2 serving Peanut butter 1 T
1 cup carrot(s)
1 serving PC Ranch Dressing - Lite -

Midday
1/2 serving Dairyland Cottage Cheese 2% - 1/2 cup
1 tsp butter
11 oz uncooked potato(es)
(potatos get lighter when you cook them - I didn't know that, so I weighed it before rather than after)
1/4 serving Bean Salad Paisley Farms
1 serving Top Dog Maple Leaf
Evening
2 serving Top Dog Maple Leaf
12 pieces Taco Tortilla Chips
1 serving Dempsters Prebiotic Barley & Sunflower Bread
2 serving Doritos
1 cup Froot Loops
1 item Vanilla Reduced Fat Ice Cream Cone

Pretty pathetic, aye? Half of the potato was baked, and the other half I cut into thin, thin slices and baked till crispy in the oven. Not bad at all with a bit of ketchup! Like hot potato chips. Will definitely try that again!

No comments: