Monday, August 13, 2007

Yesterday's major achievement was going only three points over for the week. Pretty hard to do when you start the day 14 points in the hole! I am determined to keep below my basic point range for the next two days until Wednesday's weigh in - is there any possible way I can call this being on the Wendy plan? I am reminding myself 'Slow and steady' and 'Write what you bite' . This is the first time in five weeks that I haven't kept exactly on target, and I really resent the fact that I had to eat an extra meal just to stay conscious in the middle of the night!

Today I am going back to my old way of eating that doesn't involve a lot of things from packages. So, today the menu plan is:

Breakfast: 2 pieces sprouted wheat toast, 2 tsp butter, 1 T peanut butter, 1 egg, milk
Lunch: Flax Wrap with reheated steak strips, shreds of cheese, lettuce, salsa, grilled peppers, mushrooms, celery and onions from last night

Supper: Baked cod, cheesy scalloped potatoes, green beans and a side salad - baked apples fresh from my friends tree for dessert!

Snack: 1/2 a Tortilla pizza made with red pepper, turkey pepperoni, basil pesto as a base, and Tex Mex Cheese topping.

No comments: