Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Smart Ones Spicy Szechuan Style Vegetables & Chicken

I have had this product in my freezer for a few weeks now...and today was the day to try it. It is rainy outside and cold in the house, so a nice spicy hot lunch seemed like the way to go. For four points, there is lots to eat - I am sure there was some chicken in there somewhere.....they wouldn't lie, would they? The nice thing was that the veggies had some bite left to them. Not the usual mush that I was expecting at all. For pasta lovers, I can see this working, but for me? It filled a hole, but meh....not exciting at all! I really enjoyed the multigrain roll from Extra Foods though...three points of chewy goodness! With the addition of a side salad, I could see this pinch hitting for supper on a night that I had to fly solo.

No comments: