Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday

And thank goodness it is! I needed to refill the FLEX point pot! I was out this morning with my dear little example of WW's success at it's best - you may remember her from the Reuben Sandwich post? So, of course I accepted her generous offer to prepare lunch! While they were visiting Paris recently, they discovered a way to eat crudites that is more than cauliflower dipped in ranch dressing! They were served shredded beets, parsnips and carrots drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt. What a nice way of getting that oil in....mm mm good! Double helpings of that one! It leaves you full and satisfied, for just the points for the oil. Sort of makes up for the huge hot chocolate I had at Robin's at coffee break time...four points, but that too, was a real treat!

Robin's Donuts don't have nutritional info on their site, but I just took the values from Tim Horton's as they seem very similar to me... I think Tim's is a bit sweeter though. Anyway, I wrote to Robin's and asked them to send me any information that they may have. I wonder if they will? At any rate, I am happy enough with using a general value, since I have all those lovely FLEX points to play with! By the way, I counted four points for a 10 oz cup of hot chocolate. Sound right to you?

*I received a reply saying they were working on it, and that it would be available on the site. Gee. How informative.

No comments: