Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wednesday

Was pretty uneventful. One of those lovely slow days! Supper was the highlight of the day! Anyone out there remember "hot chicken sandwiches"? I made a low cal version, complete with gravy and it rang the bell good and loud for comfort food! Snackage was antipasto and crackers..again! I am on a roll with that stuff, but for two points? You just can't beat it. I ate well all day, and still was a point short for the day.

I have learned that weighing in every day gives me a sense of security...I wish I could travel with my scale, but even I know that would be a bit "OCD"! Besides, it will be waiting for me at the end of the kitchen island. I don't even bother shoving it under the Island anymore. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is scoot into the kitchen to get on the scale, and then drink my ice cold first glass of water of the day. Sometimes the news is good, and sometimes it isn't. I have learned to take it all in stride. Eventually the low number that you hit, will be come the high number for the week...it is all a case of waiting it out, and working the program. Keeping a spreadsheet of my daily weigh ins really keeps me focussed, and makes for interesting charting, too.

No comments: