Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PC Blue Menu Italian Meatballs

are fantastic. I made them for supper tonight. You put them in the oven for eight minutes on a cookie sheet, and they are done! I then placed them in an open casserole, topped them with a large can of diced tomatoes, mixed in some hot sauce, spices and ketchup to thicken the sauce a little. After baking till the sauce was bubbly, I sprinkled on a little shredded Italiano cheese. AMAZING! I have found a 'food in a box' that is edible!

Six of these little puppies are only 4 points - I made pasta and asparagus to go along with them, and it was a very quick, tasty meal in minutes. For some reason, I had a hard time using up my points for the day today, so I was able to have half a cup of the PC Maple Sugar Ice Cream...mmmm good! Little gritty bits of maple sugar in the creamiest ice cream...ah.....life is good! I still have three points to "spend", and for some reason, I am not hungry in the least today...could be that huge bowl of popcorn I demolished last night.

I woke up this morning a full five pounds heavier, and I KNOW it is just water retention from the vat of salt I inhaled. Orville is the devil. I have stuck to the program faithfully, so there is no need to panic when something like this happens. I will continue to munch my way through life, with a contented smile!

No comments: