Saturday, December 22, 2007

A new year is around the corner - which makes this

the time to clean out files, tidy the office and purge old magazines. A lot of the magazines deal with "diet" tips, which I find quite useless. I know the tips. Have I not read them a million times? But still, I have been in a holding pattern for a long time now. Nothing is shifting. It is infuriating to say the least. But I am determined to stay the course, no matter what.

Perhaps shaking things up a bit will do the trick. Since bread is a killer for me, out it goes. Whether it is within points or not, it just doesn't seem to do this body good. So, more vegetables, less bread. And salt. Oh how I love salt. Say goodbye. Sigh.

This is not going according to the flow chart that I set up at the beginning of all of this!

No comments: