Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another day in my life...MENU PLAN for today

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 Oat Hull bread (toasted) 2tsp butter, glass of skim milk (9)
Snack: coffee (Coffee Mate and Sugar Twin - life is better with chemicals) (1)
Lunch: Smoked Turkey Sandwich, diet pop (4)
Snack: orange (1)
Supper: grilled chicken breast (love my Cuisinart Griddler!)2 cups of Caesar salad with croutons, potato/vegetable soup for starters (7)
Snack: Skinny Cow Ice Cream Bar (2)

Now, to me that is a full day. But according to WW I need to consume a few more points. So, how to do that without hitting the best food groups? (chips, chocolate, candy) Well, I think I can make a bit of pasta (basil plants need pruning) with tomato sauce and a sprinkling of cheese. Yep. That ought to do it! We are also having a dinner guest that will be very happy with that addition!

Plans are like everything else in my life...subject to change. But this is very likely what will happen today. I need to load up for the day in the morning, it seems. If I have a good protein base, I actually forget to eat sometimes, Hubby is home today from Edmonton, so I doubt that I will be able to forget a meal this day!

And then there is the activity points. How many exactly do you get for racing around like a madwoman trying to make the place look like you have 'live alone' life skills? The last half hour before he opens the door sure gets the heart rate up! LOL

No comments: