Saturday, July 26, 2008

Potato Salad

This is one of those once a year weaknesses that I am indulging this holiday week. As it turns out? It really isn't that bad calorie wise, since I thinned down the miracle whip with vinegar...didn't go easy on the eggs though! You need it to be rich, and yellow and chunky! MMMMMM When I entered it into the WW recipe builder, it turned out to be 5 points per cup....that sure isn't enough to keep my face out of the trough...I mean frig. It is soooooo good! I am going to mix in a little fresh dill to give it a little zing just before serving, although adding an extra 1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard has given it a good bit of zing already! I used dried chives, as well as Spanish onion. Ahhhh little green bits! It will be a nice treat to have for lunch on our lazy summer days at home this week, and tomorrow night it will be the star, served with a generous amount of good old low cal salad! Just a bit of this stuff gives me the feeling that all is well with the world!

No comments: