Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another working weekend.....

BUT I did have a clean kitchen! I made banana bread this morning. The house smells great, and I am hoping it will keep the man motivated to keep painting. I wonder how many calories stewing about window coverings burns? I go to bed at night thinking of one choice, and wake up thinking of another. Too many decisions in one year, if you ask me! I have one more choice to make. Kitchen paint. I only need to make 1/2 of a choice, because two of the walls will be the living room colour.

food for today:
Breakfast: eggs, toast, butter, milk
Snack: Fennel tea
Lunch: Turkey sandwich, diet pop, plums
Supper: salmon, rice pilaf with yellow and red peppers, mushrooms, Caesar salad, asparagus, and banana bread
Snack: more fruit if I can possibly stuff it in!

No comments: