Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Feeling mellow

on this cloudy day...Aisha Duo Quiet Songs playing in the background leads to rather a surreal morning experience... or it could be gas and the fact it is already noon. For a snack last night I made popcorn in the air popper, so woke to find the kitchen floor littered with kernels and renegade pieces of popcorn. That is all cleaned up now, as well as the mandatory morning dance with the dishwasher. I have now set up camp in the office to while away the hours in absolute shameless abandon. LOVE the new computer, by the way. Have no idea why people don't like Vista, but no doubt I will find out soon enough. For now, I am exploring every nook and cranny and finding all sorts of neat little things to do!I finally wised up and backed up my files, so hopefully I won't have to go through this again. Famous last words, right? But it is all good now. Sitting on your bum all day burns how many calories?

Breakfast: Eggs & toast, milk

Lunch: Asian Salad & chicken breast *changed to fish and 14 low fat oven french fries

Supper: Too far away to know, or worse, care. *cucumber and light cream cheese on whole wheat. MMMM. I slice the cucumbers thin, and pile them up! Cadbury Milk Chocolate bar

Snack: my bad. Didn't have any.

No comments: