Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Readjusting

This morning begins a nice new month. I tried on my denim skirt yesterday, and it fits...too snug to wear, but it fits! All zipped up and not stretched to the max, but not quite as loose as it should be. So there is light at the end of the tunnel. I adjusted my weight goal on Fitday. I am playing it month by month, because it is just toooooo daunting to see the distance I have yet to go. Last month's loss was 5.2 pounds, so that wasn't too bad. I worked like a horse, though, and the way I felt at the end of each day? I shoulda lost half a person! Guess the burgers didn't help, aye?

So, new month, new goal. I have an easy day today, as Rick is coming home late tonight, then will be on the road again tomorrow. We will be hanging curtain rods and pictures at midnight as I have still not decided what colour to paint the remaining two walls in the kitchen and the family room. I don't think he would go for the painting anyway, since he is only home for 10 or 12 hours!

Breakfast: eggs, toast & butter, milk
Lunch: chicken breast, sweet potato
Supper: chicken salad
Snack: strawberries & cottage cheese

No comments: