Friday, October 3, 2008

Thursday was a blur...and Friday is almost gone!

I am fighting some sort of bug, and it was so easy to snooze the day away yesterday. Today, I managed a trip to Costco. A little walking, a little talking and lunch with a friend. We ate at Wendy's, so I came prepared. I brought my own butter in a little container for my baked potato. Why waste calories on that goop they put on the potato? I also had a nice side salad to round out the meal. Very tasty indeed. Gave me the energy to waddle around Costco and pick up good healthy food!

Today's menu is not all that inspiring, but when I am left on my own, I eat to live, not live to eat!

Breakfast: eggs & toast (out of milk)
Lunch: Wendy's baked potato, sour cream, butter, side salad with light ranch dressing. Diet coke.
Supper: 3 apples and handful of stick pretzels
Snack: #1 cheese sandwich #2crackers and cream cheese.

No comments: