Sunday, January 4, 2009

Salt is a killer....

Friday night I tasted dips on chips....bad idea. This morning, I was up three pounds, and I know for a fact that 14 chips can not do that to a person! Especially when they were a planned "expense". Hopefully it will go away. Sigh. Two steps forward, three steps back. Again.

All in all it was a busy day. We shared an order of A&W onion rings and a diet root beer when we took our coffee break, so lunch was a non-issue. I think I got away with a "semi-skipped" meal. Leftovers made supper a breeze tonight. Once again, it was chicken, potatoes and peas. As a treat, I cracked open a box of low sodium stuffing to make our chicken dinner a bit more festive. The difference was not that noticeable, and salt has become an issue of late. Snack of the day was apples, again. The gala apples are my favourite, and it is pleasant to sit snuggled under my fuzzy throw and munch on apple slices while I watch TV - now that is the life!

We splurged on a brand new scale today...it has two inch LED numbers. If that isn't going to impress my daily weight on my brain, I don't know what will!

No comments: