Monday, March 9, 2009

Home at long last....

I was thrilled to be in my own kitchen today, but it did feel strange! I thought I had managed to stay within points on a daily basis, but still the scales screamed at me when I got home. So much for being careful. I would hate to see what would have happened had I let myself go!

As it was? We ate a few times at Taco Bell. I have not eaten there in years, and after some online research, discovered their pintos and cheese for three points. MMM good. A couple of times, I enjoyed a soft chicken taco, and a crispy beef taco with an order of beans and cheese. I found this combo to be filling, and tasty. Of course, from the fresco menu, which didn't add a lot of cheese, or sour cream. It really was tasty and quick. My eating pattern has changed radically in my old age. I eat breakfast like a queen, lunch like a merchant, and supper like a pauper. My appetite is just geared that way. I don't know what happens, but at about four in the afternoon, the hunger switch just turns off, and I really have to watch that the sugars don't fall to an unacceptable level. I am going to put together my menu plan tomorrow, so I will post it then.

No comments: