Saturday, April 25, 2009

ARGGGGGGG

I don't know what I got into, but I have HIVES. Horrible, itchy welts all over me. PLUS I am weak as a kitten. Oh JOY! What else can go wrong with me this year? Or dare I ask?

The meals have been unusual to say the least. I was keeping up pretty well until a couple of days ago. Now, it is catch as catch can...anything that doesn't require a long prep time and fills a hole is on the menu. I just don't feel much like eating, but there is a danger in that (low blood sugar) that has to be avoided like the plague. Hmmmm....wonder if that is what is wrong? Nope. Haven't been out of the house in ten days let alone the country...

On the upside, although the vacuum is sitting at the foot of the bed, I did manage to dust today. One step at a time, one minute at a time....

No comments: