Monday, May 4, 2009

One heck of a week...

still taking the Benadryl...can this stuff be addictive? It seems like forever since I have been out of the house...hubby informs me that it has only been two weeks, but when the furthest you travel is to the kitchen and back, it is a LONG two weeks....today, I have been able to sit up a little longer, but I am still spending most of my life with the television. Hopefully this will go as suddenly as it came. Until then? The menu plans are out the window. Tonight we had barbecued bison burgers, and were they ever good....first charred food of the season!

My goal is to make it down to the laundry room tomorrow. Who knew it would recquire so much effort? Bit by bit, I have an elephant to eat in the laundry room. A lot of wash accumulates in two weeks.

Now for the good news. I am not covered in big red welts any longer! That is progress! The battery in my scale is kaput, so I haven't been able to track my weight. But common sense tells me that the news will not be good...two weeks of inactivity, even if you are on minimal rations, will not give anyone a loss! Onward and upward...but first? Back to bed....

No comments: