Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So many ups and downs I am beginning to feel like an elevator....

Just haven't had the energy to post lately. But, here I am! Since being under the weather, I have gone from no appetite to chip and dip with a movie! Not a good thing at all. Hopefully we will be on course in a day or two. Until then, I will do the best I can with what I have. The one thing that remains the same is breakfast. OH HOW I LOVE MY BREAKFAST! On a good day, I will have eggs and toast, with two slices of the precooked style bacon that comes in at 80 calories. Come to think of it?
There don't seem to be any bad days for breakfast for me! Worst case scenario is Shreddies, Splenda and milk, but that is not enough to keep me going. Lunch lately has been cottage cheese and strawberries. Supper? I could care less. This is where chips become a meal replacement, but ideally, meat, potatoes and veg would be the ticket. Meat to me, is fish, chicken, beef, pork, shellfish - whatever. If it lived? In my mind it is meat! The thing it, it takes effort to cook, and often, I am just not up to the task, so cheese and crackers, or oranges work just as well for me!

I will work out this weeks menu plan and post it tomorrow. See you then!

No comments: