Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday...

And my meal maker is out of town...sigh. Work does get in the way of things around here! So, having to fend for myself, I had an egg and two strips of bacon for breakfast with milk, pea soup and milk for lunch, and popcorn twists for supper. Finally, that bag of nogood is gone, and I will return to my regular foods! My snack, which I am about to make, will be veggies and dip. With this cold, my taste buds have taken a vacation, and nothing really tastes like anything. But, the old blood sugars must be catered to, so I will do what I have to do...munch my way through some carrots, broccoli and cauliflower while I catch the latest goings on in the world on the tube!

Since I don't have a very exciting menu to report on today, I will happily tell you about my new haircare products. Ojon SWA. Wow. If you have the chance to try this system? Go for it, because it has to be the best hair care stuff I have ever used, bar none. I bought mine from TSC when it was the showstopper a couple of weeks ago. Well worth the postage!

No comments: