Sunday, January 10, 2010

Grrrr.....

I am getting that stupid cold back. Coughed through the night, and now I am getting a sore throat. Oh JOY!

Anyway, there was cause for real joy today ...we had our family home for the whole day today! The baby is turning into quite the young lady, and can really "bust a move"! Dances herself dizzy! We played "lets toss the contents of the Kleenex box all over the living room" which was a great hit. Watching this child wore me out! LOL I hate to admit it, but I think I am getting just a little older!

Breakfast: two scrambled eggs and ketchup, skim milk and a toasted English muffin with peanut butter.

Lunch: 1/2 cup of spaghetti and 1/3 cup tomatoe sauce. The appetite is gone.

Supper: 2 oz of lean steak, 1/4 cup of Caesar salad, if that - about five torn pieces to be exact and four slices of canned peaches.

Snack: Not interested in the least. I want to go to sleep!

Snack: 2 Turtles

No comments: