Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Let the excitement begin!

A quiet day today. One load of laundry and quality naps throughout the day! Dreams of cruising dancing in my head! I am getting so excited I can't stand it!

Breakfast: 1/2 cup raw oatmeal, cooked,brown sugar and a glass of skim milk
Lunch: toasted hamburger bun with cheese and a bit of butter
Supper: 1/2 chicken breast, diet pop
Snack: two dill pickles, two laughing cow cheeses, garlic sausage - thank goodness that is done! I love the stuff, and it isn't the best protein choice, is it?
Snack: two portions of sour cream and onion chips

The shopping I did online is starting to arrive. We were home all day, and some of the items are now available for pickup at the post office. Why didn't they come to the door with it? Grrrrr.

So, tomorrow, I need to make appointments for hair and toes, since the salon was closed today, and I couldn't do it according to schedule. Washing and ironing is next on the list, to get all of our clothing ready to pack.

We need to give the place a good clean before we leave, and get the packing done well ahead of time. I hate last minute rushing, and since travel will take all of Wednesday, I want to go to bed very early on Tuesday night, knowing that everything is packed away and ready to go. Life is good!

No comments: