Thursday, March 18, 2010

Home from the west....

With another new pair of jeans in tow. I have no idea why I need all of these jeans when I usually pick one pair to wear to death, but they are out there, and they fit! These are "comfort fit" indigo jeans from Reitman's of all places. I haven't shopped there since I was a teenager...yes, the store did exist back then....

Anyway, I found all of the shirts far too short. The fit was nice otherwise, though. Very well designed for full figures. Just not long enough. While in Saskatoon I also found a red to orange tie died scarf made out of Tshirt material. Very cozy to wear on nice spring days with that puffy vest I bought on the Wichita trip.

It was so nice to come home to a neat and tidy closet! Unpacking was done quickly as I used packing cubes this time, and that kept the unworn garments fresh. Usually, if it was in the suitcase I would toss it in the wash, but this time? I didn't have to. Now, why I am excited about this is beyond me, but it is nice not having to wash every stitch when I get home!

No comments: