Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Food

We had 'family company' for supper tonight. I made bison meatloaf (I always put some onion, celery, carrot and peppers through the food processor, and mix into the meat with an egg, and some gluten free bread crumbs) mashed potatoes, steamed carrots and opened some creamed corn - gotta have that creamed corn with meatloaf! The glaze on the meatloaf was ketchup, brown sugar, and a bit of plain Jane mustard. MMMM good. For dessert, we had angel food cake (ten egg whites and a mix...very easy and GF) with strawberries. MMMMM good if I do say so myself! A glass of white white just made it all so much better!

Lunch was skipped. My bad.

Breakfast was a toasted tea cake and two poached eggs, with a glass of skim milk.

Snack? Are you kidding? I won't be able to eat for a week I am so full!

No comments: