Sunday, May 2, 2010

Excitement!

There is nothing that stirs my heart like a good organizational product. My toiletries have lived in travel bags for far too long. I used to have a power tool caddy that was wonderful for hair stuff but when I went to an open sink? It looked a little odd to have this industrial "guy" thing in my "spa" bathroom. I used to tuck it into a cupboard when not in use, but without that cupboard, I was left with bits and pieces strewn about the bathroom, not the look I was going for at all!

SO. Today, I went to Michael's, and for 40% off, purchased scrap booking supply organizers. I don't "scrap" but having a bathroom with literally NO storage space other than two glass shelves was pretty close to all the tools needed for a hobby. What was sorely needed was a container for my hair products and appliances,as well as my makeup. These are bright pink (to coordinate with my Pink Ribbon scale) with a polka dot lining, tons of little pockets and even velcro and zip pockets on the sides. Handles? OF COURSE! Cute, cute, cute, and sooooooo functional! Be still my heart! Then I got the bright idea to put one in my purse (lime green to match my cell phone) to hold everything in place. Voila. Another problem solved! And a third to do what it was originally designed to do...hold scissors, etc. in my office. Yes. I have an addiction, and it feels sooooooooo good!










Breakfast: two poached eggs, skim milk, English muffin (GF) butter, and cheese whiz

Lupper: GF spinach and feta personal pizza with extra Havarti, chili flakes, Parmesan and a Fresca!

No comments: