Saturday, May 15, 2010

First order of the day...

was breakfast. At eleven thirty, but breakfast none the less.

I made a big mushroom omelet with Swiss and Havarti cheese, and simple seasoning of Mrs. Dash (yellow bottle). Served with a fresh tomato? Could you want for anything more? Of course, I also had my breakfast glass of skim milk. Hubby has yard work today, so I thought I would spend my time catching up in the house.

It was nice to come home to a clear desk, but after opening all of the mail, I am swamped again. What ever happened to the concept of a paperless society? I do have a good method though. Bill comes, bill gets paid, bill gets filed. Things on the left of the computer are due, things on the right are ready to file. Simple. Effective, but doesn't look so great!

It is a puzzle to me where things go in this house. I have completely lost my extra mouse for my netbook and laptop. I know I put it in a bag...but where did that little bag go? No idea. I thought it was in the stuff bound for Thompson, but nope. So I didn't have the use of a mouse the entire time we were gone. Using that touchpad drives me crazy, so that explains why the lack of posting!

As for the food intake results? I am very happy to report that I didn't gain while I was away this time. When I weighed in this morning, I was right at my lowest weight, so I was pleased with that. Would have been nice if I could have lost a pound or three, but I usually do take a week or so to hit my lowest after being away, so hope springs eternal.

Yesterday, I wore my Capri/shorts for the first time, as Capri's. I think once they are broken in, they will be good. Very nice material, but I am not used to having my clothing fit me...float around me? Yes. Fit? No! LOL Once I get used to it, I think there will be a lot of tossage next closet cleaning day. For now? I am relatively organized and happy with things as they are.

There is tons of laundry to do, and lots of housework today, so better get going! There are miles to go before I sleep.....

No comments: