Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday

This morning, my two egg omelet was a thing of beauty. And it tasted good, too! I used Mrs. Dash as the seasoning, and plain mozzarella cheese. The only thing I did differently, was to use the fine grater for the cheese...it makes soft little curls of the cheese that are quick to melt. I combined lunch and breakfast again, since it was so late. I added two GF banana muffins with butter, and two glasses of skim milk. Now that ought to keep me going for awhile!

It is going to be another hot day, by the looks of it, so I am planning a rather light supper. Probably Greek or Caesar Salad with a grilled meat of sorts. I wonder if there is any chicken lurking in the freezer? A nice chicken breast would be just the right touch to the plate, with bananas and cream for dessert. I can not believe I am writing this, let alone eating this! I never, ever liked cream before, but now? I love it. And the side effect of losing weight is astounding. It seems the more I eat, the more I lose, which really still makes no sense to me. Ah well. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! LOL Love this loose menu planning, too!

We all know where the road paved with good intentions leads to, don't we? Tonight, it led me right to the freezer, where I found a GF spinach and feta pizza just waiting for me! We ate on the deck, just the two of us, and it was so peaceful and nice. After supper, hubby watered the baby plants, and headed out to get movies, strawberries and yes, more frozen pizzas! We kinda motored through them this time! But really, for 430 calories, it makes a great supper. Of course, a cup of tea with a cinnamon sugar donut for dessert rounded my meal out very nicely!

No comments: