Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Morning

And the scales smiled at me this morning! I have lost seven of the ten pounds of holiday weight! Thank goodness! Hope the last three go down as quickly, although I highly doubt it! Wouldn't it be nice if we could shed a pound a day under normal circumstances?

Last night I actually made it through 'Letters from Juliette' without falling asleep! Not the most cerebral exercise I have had in awhile, but I enjoyed the lightness for a change. Not every movie needs to be an epic!

Today, we are off to visit our friend in hospital, packing up hubby for his week in Montreal and getting all of the laundry hauled down to the laundry room! My dear daughter-in-law did tons of holiday laundry for me, so the clothing is all clean....just the bedding and towels and a couple of delicate items need to be done. That ought to keep me busy this week!

The snow is still here. I don't think it is leaving anytime soon. You know you are in trouble when the cab drivers in hot foreign countries refer to your home as "Winterpeg"! Ah well. We all get a reputation for something!

No comments: