Saturday, April 9, 2011

Something to look forward to....

I couldn't resist ordering this Aran Craft sweater coat today.



After wearing this sweater with matching long scarf from the same company out on blustery days last week, I found it to be so comfortable and toasty warm, that I thought a similar garment would not be overkill. I also justified this extravagance because it is a completely different length, colour and is a little dressier. It will go with absolutely everything I own, so that made it a ringer! (Aren't I good at this justifying business?)

These garments are so well made that they are well worth the wait for them to arrive! It is quite the world we live in, when we can wear sweaters that came all the way from Ireland without ever having seen the place, isn't it?

No comments: