Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Evening

After our meeting, we were both hungry....so at nine in the evening, I roasted a chicken, boiled some potatoes and heated up some sweetlet peas. With a pan gravy, we were in hog heaven. Rick actually ate almost 1/3 of a cup of potatoes, a chicken leg and thigh, and half a cup of peas. It sure makes me feel good to have him eating again. Of course, there isn't any salt in anything, but that is working wonders for me too, since all of a sudden, people are noticing that I have actually lost fifty pounds or so....fifty three to be exact. But it has taken a very long time. It seemed that the weight came off when I wasn't looking, because when I really, really try? NOTHING happens!

The fact of the matter is that we need a trip south to get some new clothes. Well, I do, anyway. Rick can buy up here so easily, since he has always been able to take off the rack clothes and make them look good! Me? Not so much. I have these monkey arms and legs, and a spider midsection. Makes for interesting shopping, that is for sure.

I am working on the menu plan for next week...should have been done by now, but that darn chicken took my desk time!

No comments: