Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Supper!

Well!  After being away from my kitchen for the first part of the month, I was really happy to make supper tonight.

I had some leftover crudités from our trip, so I steamed all the bits and pieces up for our supper. Along with a rotisserie chicken and some broiled asparagus, we had quite the feast. It was so easy! Of course, the icing on the cake was a good helping of chocolate covered blueberries that just jumped into our basket the last time we went to Costco.  Good grief, those people know how to sell me stuff!  There are very few treats I can honestly say I enjoy these days. Chocolate has pretty much lost it's appeal, and chips are just plain nauseating these days. So, the blueberries with their natural goodness fill the need for a treat, and still offer a dose of antioxidants!  YUMMY too!

No comments: