Tuesday, March 20, 2012

All good plans....

are just that. Plans. Today, my reality was a prolonged nap (from after breakfast till late night!) punctuated by forays into the kitchen when I felt my sugars dipping low. Lazy, lazy, lazy me! The good side of this, is that I didn't have to spend a lot of time cleaning the kitchen.  Always a plus.

There is a lot to be done in the house, but frankly, I have absolutely no interest in doing any of it. The basics were all done on Friday, so I guess I am not going to be living in squalor for another couple of days.  However, my closet needs purging again, and my shoe collection needs a new method of storage that will require a trip to Home Depot and the willing hands of dear hubby.  Of course, my drawers are filled with things that I do not use,  and the bathroom vanity is a resting place for quite a few geriatric cosmetic items. Spring cleaning? No spring in this lady, I tell ya!  It was all I could do today to look after cleaning up ME!  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: